Muselim
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Muselim

The forum for the Muse religion - Muselim

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I don't get paid enough

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sprial_static_nick
Maturing
Maturing

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-06-28

I don't get paid enough Empty
PostSubject: I don't get paid enough   I don't get paid enough Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 7:54 pm

was this meant to be complaints about the forum? lol!
Back to top Go down
jim24
Tesco Economy Wine
Tesco Economy Wine
jim24

Number of posts : 127

PostSubject: Re: I don't get paid enough   I don't get paid enough Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 11:58 pm

yes, but hey, complain all you like about other stuff. Any complaints about the forum will only get locked.
Back to top Go down
Unintended Musette
Tesco Finest Larger
Tesco Finest Larger
Unintended Musette

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: I don't get paid enough   I don't get paid enough Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:44 am

As a fellow mod I agree about locking complaints about the site, if people don't like it they can bugger off.

But if this is a chance to complain generally I'd like to nominate

Big Brother (wtf?)
Endlessly repeated adverts on commercial radio
Having to go to work and lead a normal life when I'd rather be wasting time online
British TV soaps (it's NOT real life, get a grip!!!)
Catching sight of myself in a mirror and realising I'm a lot older than I feel
Not being enough hours in the day for fun
Everything I like being bad for me

Well that's a start anyway. This should be the basis of Muselim "confessions" - not admitting guilt about stuff, just having a rant about what irks us and feeling full absolution afterwards. As there's no one else around I'll absolve myself *awards self cookie shaped like Spiderdom*
Back to top Go down
jim24
Tesco Economy Wine
Tesco Economy Wine
jim24

PostSubject: Re: I don't get paid enough   I don't get paid enough Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 12:51 am

How are muse bad for you?

Anyway, if you magically find time in your life, you can post each of them separate complaints as separate topics in the complaints section. But i totally agree with you. Big Brother (WTF) *he says as he watches big brother*
Back to top Go down
Unintended Musette
Tesco Finest Larger
Tesco Finest Larger
Unintended Musette

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-06-29

PostSubject: Re: I don't get paid enough   I don't get paid enough Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 5:16 pm

jim24 wrote:
How are muse bad for you?

Anyway, if you magically find time in your life, you can post each of them separate complaints as separate topics in the complaints section. But i totally agree with you. Big Brother (WTF) *he says as he watches big brother*

OK Smart Arse, everything I like except Muse is bad for me - it's quite bad for other people around me though because I tend to burble endlessly about Muse and spend ages online when I should be being a responsible person. But hey, that's my Muselim Duty. In fact I should be given time off in work at least five times a day to worship our Gods...Suspect

*sneakily changes Jim's TV channel to Teletubbies and waits to see if he notices the difference*
Back to top Go down
jim24
Tesco Economy Wine
Tesco Economy Wine
jim24

PostSubject: Re: I don't get paid enough   I don't get paid enough Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 6:52 pm

*still does not notice*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't get paid enough   I don't get paid enough Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't get paid enough
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Muselim :: Website :: Complaints-
Jump to: